Call Centers - Global customer support services.
Maruthi call centers use a robust custom developed, web based tool running on NT, which ensures access to current data from all locations. The call centers have the following features:
- Toll free number for support calls
- VoIP Infrastructure on 256 K Link with Stand By 128 K Satellite connectivity
- Web Based Case Management System
- Case Opening and Escalation Process
- Multi Queue Management
- Case Closed Process
- Knowledge Base Management
- Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 Support from India
- Multimedia Based Infrastructure supporting Voice, Email and Chat
- Sustaining Engineering
Case Handling and call logging options:
- Real Time Chat
- Web based Case Logging Mechanism
Technical Support and Helpdesk
Maruthi has a 5-step Support process for effective call handling and to ensure that 80% of all cases are closed between Customer Service Representatives, Level 1 and Level 2 support stages.
Application Expert Services
The Customer Service Representatives at Maruthi are engineers with technical expertise and are able to handle 50% of the cases at their level and double up as Level 1 support engineers. Maruthi has been able to close 80% of all cases between Level 1 and Level 2 support engineers and only 20% of cases need to be addressed at Level 3 support. Extensive training at Level 1 and Level 2 support has helped us reduce the response time substantially and improve on the Service Level commitments.